Please read carefully the detailed Advertisement before filing the online application formThe online registration/filing of application forms by the applicants will consist of two steps.
1. Registration Step- 1
Applicant will get his Registration ID and Password and will print Cash Deposit Receipt for deposit of Fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
2. Registration Step- 2
Applicant to fill the remaining particulars, fee payment details in the form and to submit the form.
The detailed steps for Registration are given below :
Pre-Requisites for Step- 1
Applicants are required to have a valid personal active E-mail ID as all the information regarding recruitment will be sent on their recorded E-mail ID. In case a applicant does not have a valid personal E-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online and must maintain that email account, till the conclusion of process.In case any information does not reach the candidate due to defect / fault in E-mail account/mobile number, this Court shall not be responsible.
1. Applicant can apply online from anywhere at home, at any place where there is an access to the internet.
2.For filling application/registration visit: www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com Click on (name of Post) hyper link under the heading ‘Recruitments’ below heading ‘High Court Recruitment Branch’. .
3. Fill the registration form with all the required details after downloading and reading of Detailed Employment Notice and Annexures. Fill/complete/prepare the Annexure(s) whichever is applicable to the candidate.
4. Every successful registration will be allotted a unique Registration ID and Password, which will be intimated to the applicant by way of SMS on mobile phone as well as on E-mail ID.
5. After getting the Registration ID and Password, take a printout of the ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’. Applicant should take printout in Landscape orientation. Applicant can also save the Cash Deposit Receipt as PDF file for future reference.
6. Applicant has to take this printed Receipt , to any branch of State Bank of India. The Cash receipt will contain the details of fee to be deposited by the applicant, depending upon his/her category.
7. The applicants who complete Registration Step-1, should go to bank for deposit of fee only after at least 4 hours.
8. After depositing the fee in the bank, Applicant will get a unique Transaction/Journal number from the Bank, which will be updated by applicant on website at the time of Registration step-II.
9. In case Applicant fails to deposit the fee, his/her application shall stand automatically cancelled/rejected and shall not be considered for further processing..
Pre-Requisites for Step- 2
Before proceeding to Step 2, Candidate must ensure that he/she is in possession of following data/documents:-
1. Scanned image files of his/her latest photo & signature in PC/Pendrive/other soft media. For details please see ‘Guidelines for Uploading Photographs and Signature’ available on the website www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com. Any application without photo and signature upload will be summarily rejected
2. Application fee remittance details (Transaction details such as Unique Transaction No., Branch Name and Code etc.) for immediate uploading it to the website along with application data.
3. All original documents/testimonials upon which the candidate relies for applying for the posts.
4. Completed/signed/attested Annexures I,II,III,IV (whichever applicable).
1. After depositing the fee in the State Bank of India, Applicant will Re-Login on the website again by making use of Registration ID and Password as provided in first step for online Registration. Applicant should fill in the Fee payment details i.e. transaction/journal number,branch Name, branch code, date of payment.
2. Upload his/her photograph, signature see guidelines for scanning and uploading photograph and signature and all other information as required in the online form.
3. After doing so, Applicant will have the preview of the filled form . Applicant can edit/correct the information filled in step II, at that time. If the information entered is correct, Applicant should click on submit button to complete his Registration process and to view his/her profile. Then Applicant will receive a SMS/E-mail in this regard. Applicant should take a printout of his/her profile.
4. After successful reconciliation of fee with the bank, applicant will receive SMS on his/her mobile phone and information on his/her E-mail ID that his/her application has been provisionally accepted.
5. The list of the Applicants whose fee is reconciled will be available on website www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com for reference of the Applicants after closure of Employment Notice. Thereafter, the scrutiny of the applications will be done and eligibility of the candidates will be determined by the High Court
6. After preparation and uploading of the admit cards on the website, the applicants will receive SMS and E-mail also. The applicants are to download and print their admit cards by visiting the website www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com again by entering their registration ID and password. Applicants are advised to visit the website www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com and check their E-mail accounts regularly for updates and important information. Unnecessary correspondence should be avoided.
Other important instructions |
1. Recruitments made by High Court Recruitment Branch and Central Recruitment Agency are different and distinguishable by colours apparent on the face of website. Similarity of posts name may confuse the candidates. High Court Recruitment Branch recruits for High Court Establishment. Whereas Central Recruitment Agency makes recruitment for District Courts of Punjab, Haryana and U.T., Chandigarh and other agencies (as and when entrusted). Candidates should be extra careful while clicking the relevant link
2. Candidates will bring downloaded printouts of Admit Cards at the time of test. No separate Admit Cards will be sent to the candidates for appearing in test
3. For any technical query/clarification regarding the filling of the form, the candidate can call at Helpline numbers 8699002541, 8699002542 and 9316632845 between 10.00 A.M to 5.00 p.m. For any other query, candidate can call at Phone No. 0172-6607123 of High Court Recruitment Branch on all working days between 10.00 A.M to 5.00 p.m
4.If by mistakes a candidate has filled in wrong data in the application form, then there is a provision to modify the application only once by entering his/her registration ID and Password. Thereafter, no modification will be permitted and the candidate will not be having the option to edit his/her data again
5. An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without the valid photograph and signature uploaded etc. will liable to be rejected without any notice.
6. Any information submitted by a candidate in his/her application will bind the candidate personally. If found to be false, candidate shall be liable for criminal prosecution, termination of appointment apart from consequences in civil law
7. The candidate will be responsible for any mistake made by him/her in the online application form and High Court shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
8. The venue, date and time of the test of the candidates will be displayed on the website www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com
9. The result will be displayed on websites www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com & www.highcourtchd.gov.in
10. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam